Sept 13 (Reuters) – Sri Lankan shares strike a in the vicinity of 3-week lower on Monday, ending down about 4%, as industrial shares dropped.
* The CSE All-Share index was down 3.70% at 8,536.88 factors at the closing bell, logging its worst working day because February.
* The benchmark index fell as conglomerates Expolanka Holdings Plc and LOLC Holdings dropped 15.1% and 7.2%, respectively.
* On Friday night, the Central Bank of Sri Lanka Governor had stated he would be stepping down, at a time when the South Asian nation’s weak foreign trade reserves have confined its potential to import merchandise and raised the danger of a default.
* Sri Lanka’s trade deficit for the thirty day period of July widened to $607 million as in contrast to a deficit of $209 million recorded a yr back, cenbank info showed here.
* The Colombo Inventory Trade experienced halted